Founded in 1996, ICON Builders is a leading Texas-based, construction-services firm that has an extensive history in the construction aspect of real estate. Within the past five years, ICON has completed over $200 million in projects. Professional associations include the Associated General Contractors of America, Texas Apartment Association, and the Texas Association of Builders. ICON’s formula for success continues to provide clients with innovative construction services that break expectations.
To use innovation and integrity to provide our clients with superior, quality construction services and product delivery that exceeds their expectations.
- Chris A. Akbari – CEO, President
- Tim Nolan – Chief Financial Officer
- Clark Colvin – Executive Vice President
- Kevin Hardy – Executive Vice President of Construction
- Carlos Kenner – Vice President of Construction Operations
Safety & Quality Assurance
ICON Builders prides itself in being able to deliver a more than satisfactory product that is stable and sound as to benefit our clients’ needs for decades to come.
- Associated General Contractors of America- Established in 1918, Associated General Contractors of America is the leading association for the construction industry. Their mission is to serve our nation’s construction professionals by promoting the skill, integrity, and responsibility of those who build America.
- Texas Apartment Association- The Texas Apartment Association is dedicated to unifying rental housing professionals through education, legislative advocacy, and member services. TAA’s mission is to unify the diverse segments of the state’s residential rental housing industry to advocate fair legislation and high professional standards.
- Texas Association of Builders- Founded in 1946, Texas Association of Builders is dedicated to creating a positive business environment for the housing industry by addressing the housing issues of the people of Texas. They work with the Texas Legislature to provide housing for Texans.