ICON Builders will walk clients through every process of the construction process in order to make sure every aspect of the project is executed in a professional manner worthy of the ICON stamp of approval. These services include preconstruction, general construction, and program management. ICON has not ever and will not ever be a traditional Design-Bid-Build-Done firm.
ICON’s pre-construction process includes:
- Meeting with our clients and everyone who will be involved in the project to gather information and create one unified vision of the product.
- Further addressing any specific needs or issues and working to eliminate these worries. ICON will work collaboratively with the client. This includes making whatever necessary suggestions in the best interest of the client.
- Create the most competitive and accurate quote for the project. Using a quantitative cost analysis, ICON is able to prepare clients for development phase. This includes obtaining a third-party assessment of the costs.
- Conducting the actual construction aspect of the project. ICON works with the client every step of the way through this process.
- Following through with the client to make sure that all needs and desires have been met.
ICON Builders has completed a multitude of projects for clients ranging from simple to complex construction. These projects include construction of commercial, government, multifamily, and retail developments. Delivery methods include lump sum contracts, Construction Management, design/build, and fast-track projects.
ICON’s construction services include:
- Management of all construction activities from groundbreaking to occupying.
- Management of long- and short-range scheduling.
- Extensive inspection to insure that the client’s finished product is in accordance with contract documents.
- Implementation of safe practices while on site, including prevention and reinforcement.
- Obtaining all necessary inspection approvals and maintaining paperwork that follows.
- Maintenance of as-built documents.
Multiple roles contribute to the development and success of a project. These such rolls can include scheduling, architectural and engineering selection, plans and specification development, accounting manager, and performance management, to name a few. ICON Builders provides clients with the option to either outsource these project services or allow ICON to fulfill all aspects
ICON Builders is dedicated to reaching the deadlines set forth for every project. In order to ensure this success, ICON provides a single source for both the design and construction services in order to meet clients’ goals. By decreasing the number of outside entities involved, ICON can minimize the possibility of confusion and miscommunications.
ICON Builders provides clients with turnkey civil construction including highway/road construction, earthwork, and underground utilities. ICON is capable of working as General Contractor or Sub Contractor, and with in-house staff and equipment.